- 493 projects led by CSOs were supported in 53 partner local governments across the Western Balkans, out of which 217 projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Over 4 years of implementation, more than 100,000 people benefited from various projects
- Local authorities have taken into consideration the needs of citizens in order to improve living conditions in local communities, for example:
> New services for people with disabilities were introduced.
> Children were actively involved in cultural, educational and sports activities.
> Old people were given attention and much needed care.
- 51 partner LGs institutionalized new model of transparent funding mechanism aligned with principles of the LOD methodology as the replication model from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 40 LGs utilized its own funds using newly introduced funding mechanism
- 210 LG officials increased capacities in transparent CSO funding and LOD methodology (LOD Methodology for Allocation of Fund to Civil Society Organizations)
- Interactive platform to facilitate knowledge sharing, advocacy and communication throughout the region initiated
- 545 CSOs participated in joint mentoring sessions for CSOs
- Strengthened Project Cycle Management (PCM) capacities of partner local governments and 1’451 grass-root CSOs throughout the region
Link to a video presenting the results achieved by ReLOaD: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=408638117008107
Samir Omerefendić, Regional Programme Manager, UNDP, email@example.com