Locality 2: Zenica, Gračanica, Brčko, Teslić, Tešanj, Žepče
Locality 3: Posušje, Široki Brijeg, Grude, Ljubuški, Prozor-Rama, Jablanica, Konjic.
Flagship results achieved:
• More than 100 SMEs, development agencies, chambers of commerce, universities benefited from the European Union's grant funds of €4 million enabling SMEs investment in new equipment, development of new products and services for better skills, innovations and engagement in international value chains (new markets reached, like China, Sweden, England, Algeria, Morocco);
• The assisted SMEs exports and sales have significantly increased by cca 30%, while over 300 new local jobs were created, of which some 70 related to women;
• Over 40 business standards obtained by 20 companies to increase efficiency and quality of products and services;
• 10 companies have completed the CE certification for export to EU market;
• 5 companies introduced innovations for new products and services;
• Some 30 companies developed flood risk action plans for protection of employees, infrastructure and equipment;
• 116 new products and services, improved the quality of existing ones. The grants enabled innovations such as robotisation of wielding process, 3D print of wooden products, and modeling of metal products;
• 25 local partnerships promoted for providing new services for investors, co-working space for young people in IT and creative industries, Start-up Academies and "Learning Factory" for the university students.
Vesna Grković, Programme Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org